Save Fast basic fire safety training is designed to teach you preventive measures that will eliminate or minimize causes of fire or fire hazards in the workplace, and to teach you proper emergency and evacuation procedures in the event of a fire eliminate the causes of fire and prevent loss of life and property by fire. The training will provide the attendees with information and guidelines which will assist in recognizing, reporting, and controlling as well as eliminating the causes of fires and fire hazards.
The methodology of this training is lively and interactive.
This course has been designed to provide you with simple safety tips that will help prevent fires at home and in the workplace, and to educate you on the proper usage of fire extinguishers. Every day, fires cause great loss of life and property.
They impact industries negatively by destroying businesses, and traumatize families by destroying homes. Most of these tragic incidents are preventable.
Fire extinguishers are the first line of defense against destruction, it is necessary that everyone knows how to operate them and understands their limitation. While knowing how to use an extinguisher is vital, fire safety goes beyond just that. It includes learning how to keep your home and workplace free of fire hazards and being careful in the face of any threat.
A portable fire extinguisher can save lives and property by extinguishing a small fire or containing it until the Civil Defence arrives. Portable extinguishers, however useful, do have their limitations. Because fire grows and spreads so rapidly, the number one priority for residents and workers must be to get out safely.
Upon completion, learners will receive a certification approved and accredited by the Dubai Civil Defence that can be used for renewal or compliance.
Fire Simulator Truck
The only Fire Simulator on Wheels. The training can give true hands-on fire training anytime, anywhere.
- Real live fire can be sensed and the interior can be replicated to resemble a normal working environment.
- Real extinguisher cylinders are used during the training.
- Safe integrated safety systems and professional personnel ensuring the complete safety of all participants.
- Inclusive for all levels of fire fighting training from first responders to professional firefighters.
- Tailor made built for specific fire training needs.
Who must attend?
Federal Law No. 505 requires all employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for certain percentages of total members of their staff as per the category of the trade license(s)
Category A- 10% of staff
Category B- 20%
Category C- 30%
Key learning points:
- Awareness of effects of fire and smoke
- Understanding of the triangle of fire
- Understanding of fire procedures
- Ability to use fire extinguishers safely
- Demonstrate safe operation of portable fire-fighting equipment
- Understand actions to be taken in the event of a fire, including methods of raising the alarm and contacting emergency services
- Fire Safety Training Introduction (Chapter 1)
- Causes of fire (Chapter 2)
- Extinguishment Theory (Chapter 3)
- Classifications of fire (Chapter 4)
- Fire Extinguishers (Chapter 5)
- The PASS Method (Chapter 6)
- Final Assessment – Fire Safety Training